Aqueous/Organic (multi-solvent use) SEC columns, Asahipak GF-HQ series can be used with various kinds of eluent. The comparison of polystyrene separation with THF, chloroform and DMF eluent is shown below.
(Caution) Be careful that frequent replacement of in-column solvent may affect column life.
Sample : 1 mg/mL each, 50 μL
1. PS, Polystyrene (MW: 1,090,000)
2. PS, Polystyrene (MW: 190,000)
3. PS, Polystyrene (MW: 37,900)
4. PS, Polystyrene (MW: 9,100)
5. PS, Polystyrene (MW: 2,980)
6. PS, Polystyrene (MW: 500)
Columns : Shodex Asahipak GF-510 HQ + GF-310 HQ (7.5 mm I.D. x 300 mm each) Eluent : (A): THF, (B): Chloroform, (C): DMF Flow rate : 0.5 mL/min Detector : (A),(B): UV (254 nm) (C): UV (270 nm) Column temp. : 30 °C
Sample Name Index
Operation Manual / Certificate of Analysis
Operation Manuals and Certificate of Analysis / Inspection Certificate for the following products can be downloaded here.